Cro tells me he is fine but has been locked out of his own blog. His eldest son will sort things out for him when he visits in about a fortnight.
I tried to put another comment on his blog but was unable to.
Thank you Susan.
You're welcome. Just looked to see if you have a blog but it doesn't appear so. Looks as though you are from Kent though. Lovely area.
Thanks Susan. It's a long time. He must be so frustrated
Yes, he will be pleased to be able to blog again.
Pleased to know Cro is OK. Thanks for letting us know.
Thank you so much. I've been worried.
Thank you Susan.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome. Just looked to see if you have a blog but it doesn't appear so. Looks as though you are from Kent though. Lovely area.
ReplyDeleteThanks Susan. It's a long time. He must be so frustrated
ReplyDeleteYes, he will be pleased to be able to blog again.
DeletePleased to know Cro is OK. Thanks for letting us know.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much. I've been worried.
ReplyDelete