I always like to have flowers on the dining table. For several weeks we had this potted chrysanthemum but it was nearing the end so I had a look in the garden.
The floral arrangement is lovely. We're fortunate to have a few blooming plants in the back garden that bring us joy both in the garden and on the kitchen table.
The floral arrangement is lovely. We're fortunate to have a few blooming plants in the back garden that bring us joy both in the garden and on the kitchen table.
ReplyDeleteI can usually manage to find a few flowers in the garden. The pokers, I suppose they are yellow red hot pokers, are just coming into flower.
DeleteThat's a glorious arrangement. Lovely colour to brighten your home
ReplyDeleteI like having some colour in the house.
DeleteHome grown fruit and flowers..the best!
ReplyDeleteExactly.
ReplyDeleteI had to check my atlas to see what your latitude is. Surprised that you can grow oranges!
ReplyDeleteWe also grow bananas.
Delete