We had a pleasant walk today with the Parkinson's Walking Group followed by our morning coffee and cake at the home of one of the ladies who recently moved house.
Showers had been forecast but, luckily, there have been no sign of them. It is a lovely sunny day but there is a chilling wind presumably from the ice and snow in the South Island.
A good opportunity for a house warming party!
ReplyDeleteNice to have sunshine on your way through winter
It was great to have some sun. A chilly wind and cold in the shade but it stayed dry.
DeleteDry through the cooler days is good, I can't stand cold and wet.
ReplyDeleteI was very pleased that the rain stayed away. Unfortunately it is forecast for tomorrow when a friend and I are planning on trying a new walk.
DeleteHello, do you have any more news about Cro? I have followed his blog for many years. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteHe tells me he is fine but locked out of his blog. Eldest will sort in about a fortnight.
DeleteI was going to ask the same question
ReplyDeleteSee above and new post.
ReplyDelete