Thursday, July 22, 2021

JULY 22nd

Prince George will turn 8 years old today, my baby brother turns 75 and a cousin turns 85.  Happy Birthday to them all.  

Meanwhile here,  the men arrived to install our insulation.  They were actually early - we were told 8 a.m. but they were here by 7.30 and got straight on to laying the installation in the ceiling.  They finished this by 10.30 a.m. and after a short break started on the underfloor.

It was all finished by 2.30 p.m. 



They closed the manhole to the roof area so I did not take photos of that but under the house looks good.  It is a polyester insulation.  In spite of the forecast we had a lovely sunny day for it.

8 comments:

  1. Prince George seems to have got to eight very quickly! I expect your brother and cousin feel they got to their respective ages quickly too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly, John. Where has the time gone?

      Delete
  2. I didn't know you had a brother who was 75. I imagined him as a 25 year old hooligan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So did I. Don't know where those extra 50 years went.

      Delete
  3. Good workers!
    Happy birthdays all round

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they were very good workers. I think they all enjoyed their birthdays (I am assuming Prince George did).

      Delete
  4. Exciting! Is that the polystyrene stuff? I hope it works well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is polyester, apparently the same as the inners of polyester duvets. The house does seem warmer.

      Delete