Wednesday, May 15, 2019

OAK TABLE

This oak table came from my late husband's parents when they downsized in the 1970's.  I don't know how old it is but they most likely had it in their bach or holiday home.  I am not sure why the left leg has had some stain put on it but it is a useful table, the right height for our small television.  



It has always seemed a waste of space under the drawer so this morning I asked Doug if he could make some shelves for magazines out of some leftover ply.  This is the result.  More practical and looks better.


9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, I have just sorted it and get two piles of magazines on each shelf.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, I think it looks far better than before and good use of space.

      Delete
  3. well done..a brilliant use of space

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely,and you will get a heap of use with the shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the table looks so sweet...love it

    ReplyDelete