Thursday, December 28, 2023

WEDNESDAY 27TH

Yesterday was forecast to be fine so we decided to stay home and get some jobs done.  I managed to get several loads of washing done and dried as well as cutting back the tomatoes.  It was a big job as they had got out of control with all the busyness of Christmas as well as the fact that I don't like to cut them back on wet days.  I think they look better although you can now see all the weeds.  At least the air can flow through them.  Still a way to go before we get to eat them.  Plenty of beans, courgettes and cucumbers though as well as the bananas.




8 comments:

  1. They do wait until you turn your back, then grow fast!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's for real especially with the heat and rain we have had.

      Delete
  2. You'll have a good crop by the looks of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed. Unfortunately, good blight weather.

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday Sue. Your veggies look wonderful..xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , Molly. Yes, tomorrow I go up a decade.

      Delete
  4. I did the same with my vege garden. Now that it's raining I'm glad I did it while the sun was shining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to get it done before today's forecast rain. Now have heavy rain watch.

      Delete