Friday, November 8, 2019

MORE SPRING GARDEN PHOTOS AND UPDATE ON BACK PORCH


For people headed into Autumn/Fall here are some photos of our spring flowers to cheer you up.  
everything is coming away well at present.









Doug has been busy with the new project although yesterday morning was spent driving around town.  I finally went to the G.P.  as I was still coughing a lot after 4 weeks.  I asked her if it could be asthma that was exacerbating it and she agreed and gave me the new double action "puffer".  I am pleased to say that I have been feeling much better and even managed some extra jobs today.  I hope it continues.  We also had other trips across town for more supplies for the building work



This afternoon Doug got to this stage.  The building work is far from full time as all the usual weekly/daily activities still take place.

14 comments:

  1. Your garden looks beautiful. I am afraid that we will not be seeing that kind of colour for a few months yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always enjoy seeing the colour in the northern hemisphere when we are headed into winter.

      Delete
  2. Nice to see a bit of colour on a rather bleak November day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have two days of thunderstorms forecast but, quite likely, they may not eventuate although we have quite strong winds again.

      Delete
  3. As we are now in the middle of Autumn it is lovely to see your foxgloves and other flowers. They help me to anticipate that ours are now sleeping underground but will awaken again come the Spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love the foxgloves, they give an added dimension to the garden and are coming up all over the place. When yours re-appear ours will be going to sleep.

      Delete
  4. I just put all my summer flowers to bed (composting heap) this week and it is always nice to see lovely pictures of spring with all its newness and colors. I wish there was a place that it was always spring.

    I am glad the doctor was able to help you. All the new growth does have its negatives and allergies and Asthma are often the price we pay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the new "puffer" seems to be doing the trick, thank goodness.

      Delete
  5. Do you get issues with hayfever allergies at all? Mine plays up all the time same with my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do get the hayfever allergies. What I have now I am sure started as a virus but as it progressed I thought it may have been asthma that was causing the cough.

      Delete
  6. Your garden is beautiful. So lovely to see your flowers in all their spring glory.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wills is working on a similar project. He and Doug could compare notes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is he building on to the barn? or some other part of the world?

      Delete