Friday, November 27, 2020

LOTUS

 On the Garden trail there was one property that grew large quantities of bananas, water lilies and Lotus.  When we were talking to the owner, buying a couple of banana plants, we asked about the Lotus and he mentioned that they had some packets of the puffed seeds for sale and asked whether we preferred sweet or salty.  Doug, of course, said sweet so we bought a packet of Caramel flavoured.  I see they are sweetened with Jaggery and it says Gluten Free, Vegan and No refined sugar.  I also see that they are produced in India but the company name on the packet is in London.  

Anyway, they are absolutely delicious. They are called Karma Bites




2 comments:

  1. Pretty packaging but I have never heard of them before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Rosemary, the packaging is lovely. They were completely new to me but so delicious.

      Delete