Friday, June 19, 2020

UPDATE

The sun is shining today which always makes things better.  Kim seems a lot brighter.  The wound is quite large but the painkillers and the antibiotics will be working.   I was quite sure it was going to be a one-way trip as it looked so nasty on top of her other health problems and loss of weight.

I tried to phone the bank in England last night but gave up.  There is overload because of Covid 19 so even though I was on a line for people from overseas I was advised to wait.  I just hope I get a reply to my email.  I may try Live chat again tonight to see if I can get any other suggestions.

We had a short drive to the next suburb to get a few things and enjoyed the sun.  I also bought a Hyacinth that was reduced to half price because the support had cut across one of the flower buds - it looked in need of a loving home - rain forecast for the weekend.


6 comments:

  1. We were given a 'box' of several hyacinths recently which contained that same wooden bird. Whoever is producing them must a be a global Co.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just picked up the plant and was given the bird and pink pot at checkout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An attempted telephone call today, usually after waiting on line for forty-five minutes, is the stuff of 1984. Orwell must be chuckling somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting in touch with these large organisations has definitely got harder in recent years.

      Delete
  4. Whenever possible, I use the chat option. I get the most satisfaction there as my problem gets solved quickly.

    ReplyDelete