Friday, May 8, 2020

DAY 44 LOCKDOWN -NOT MUCH HAPPENING

I have had enough of looking at computer monitors.  I had to download and print some papers this morning but discovered that I am out of paper.  Things are taking so long to arrive because the couriers are overloaded so I will leave it for the moment and, if we have to go to town for something else under the new level, I can get some then.

I have just been through and updated my supermarket order for Sunday plus read blogs and checked emails etc.  I really should go through my inbox and delete some emails but will leave that for another day.  Every day seems to fly by.  I have done my daily skipping (120) and we are now going to have a short target practice.  Yesterday, Doug cut some flax stems into short pieces and stood them up in a row and I surprised myself by hitting 3 out of 4.  

Another sunny day but the vegetables are growing well.

6 comments:

  1. I fitted the sights onto Will's new gun yesterday, but still haven't fired it. It looks like a very serious bit of kit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that telescopic sights - I just use open sights. What is the new gun? I know Doug would be interested.

      Delete
  2. I think that we will have to get used to using our screens more, even when things open up again. Sadly

    ReplyDelete
  3. The days certainly do seem to be rushing by. Winter will be here before we know it! Stay safe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A beautiful autumn day here today but as you say it won't be long before winter arrives.

      Delete