Tuesday, September 8, 2020

DOUG'S SCULPTURE

Doug told me he was making a sculpture from the odds of timber left over after building the tank stand.  I had no idea what to expect.  


 It is growing on me.  I suggested a bird would be good on top and that is being worked on at present.  I am also told that the letterbox is going to be repainted and there are going to be butterflies around the sculpture and some flamingos.  A sculpture is also being made from some old terracotta lamp bases I had and a fishing net buoy of Doug's.  Watch this space.

While Doug was installing his sculpture I did some gardening and cut some prunings into the wheelie bin, cooked a batch of mini meat loaves (about 50% - 60% vegie), did some baking and went for a walk.  I have one email to write then i will put my feet up and read.

12 comments:

  1. Doug should meet Boo Boo, they obviously have the same artistic leanings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately they are about 17,000 kms apart so not very likely.

      Delete
  2. Almost a rainbow sculpture . At least no one will miss your house. It will be interesting to see the rest of his artistic creations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and, of course, there are already the light houses, windmill and letterbox.

      Delete
  3. I love it, I think his 'sculpture' is cool - Doug is to be congratulated on his creativity. It will be interesting to see what else he comes up with :)

    ReplyDelete